Saturday, January 21, 2012

portrait of a killer jack the ripper

Portrait of a Killer: Jack The Ripper - Case ClosedPortrait of a Killer: Jack The Ripper - Case Closed by Patricia Cornwell

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


I really enjoyed this book and I think patricia cornwell did a great job with her argument on who she thinks jack the ripper was.I am not sure who I think jack was I don't think we will ever know.One of the things I liked most about this account of the mystery behind jack the ripper was patricia cornwell was able to have special access to things from the case that are not readily available to the public.Patricia cornwell also has a great fiction series that I love scarpetta.I highly recommend her if you are into fictional crime mysteries that don't shy away from the gruesome details.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment