Saturday, January 28, 2012

A place of secrets a novel

A Place of Secrets: A NovelA Place of Secrets: A Novel by Rachel Hore

My rating: 4 of 5 stars


I won this book from goodreads first reads program.This was a wonderful engrossing read for me.The story for me is about so many things friendship,sisterhood,family,love,loss,mystery.This book was a wonderful mix of historical fiction mixed with the modern day.I don't want to give away spoilers for the book so I will try my best.The book reminded me a bit of gothic mystery novels I have read mixed with a mystery romance novel.I loved this book very much and couldn't wait for Jude to find the next clue from the past.I highly recommend the book and I plan on reading more from this author for sure.My feelings after reading the book are a bit sad because the story is over I wish there was more.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment