Saturday, January 21, 2012

switched

SwitchedSwitched by Amanda Hocking

My rating: 4 of 5 stars


I liked amanda's book alot it was a joy to read.I will be buying the other 2 in the trylle collection for sure.I read the book in one sitting I really couldn't put it down.I liked how the writer switched the normal expected ya romance idea nowadays I.E. vampires to something unexpected trolls.Not that I don't enjoy those a well.In this book you get a little bit of everthing trolls,magic,royalty,high school,angsty teenagers,to the the debate of is blood thicker than water.The writer has made a wonderful book and already has quite a fanbase.I also saw in my advance readers copy of the book that they are working on a movie for the book series.I will be looking out for the movie as well.The first book switched comes out 1/24/12. I really enjoyed this book alot. I have even told a few fellow readers who like twilight check it out.If you like fantasy books like twilight this one is not to be missed.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment