Saturday, November 12, 2011

A Little Magic by Valerie Gillen review


I really enjoyed this book.It reminded me a bit of kim harrison's series but written for a younger group.I read the book in almost one sitting it had me hooked from the first few pages.I dont want to give any spoilers.The book is simply a fun read it really was.I loved the sarcastic twist to alot of the lines it made me laugh out loud a few times.I really hope the author writes another book after this one with what happens next to the family.I would read it in a heartbeat.I would also like to say I love the cover design for the book the colors are amazing.I would recomend this book to anyone the likes a little magic in thier life.This book has witches and fairies and a cat with an attitude whats not to like.

No comments:

Post a Comment