Saturday, November 12, 2011

Mulatto Queen: Grandmother of All Europe by Gary Lloyd


I really enjoyed this book! I couldn't put this book down one night I even caught myself reading it at 6am with one eye open.I think the writer put an interesting story together out of lets say rumors from the past.For myself I dont care if she of mixed ethnic origins or not.I personaly think most of us are in the end.The author gave life to a great bunch of people that surrounded the queen at the time.I even found myself laughing at some of the comments made by them.Only thing I think I would change is I would have liked a little more of the queens views on how she felt about the things going on and about being different with her unusual looks.I would love the author to write more on her after she became the queen.Fingers crossed for another book mulatto queen the later years.Well a girl can hope lol

No comments:

Post a Comment