Saturday, November 12, 2011

LS: The Beginning by Kelvin O'Ralph review


This is the first book I have read by kelvin o'ralph.It was a little hard for me to get into at first.When stephen first came to his new house I got a little bored with all the expensive new things that had been given to him.I wanted to know more about him, why he was there, why they were giving him all the expensive gifts.I think I wanted a little bit more back story on stephen.That being said once he met lisa and they shared what they were both going through it got much better for me.I dont want to give anything away that happens later in the story.I will read the next in the series because once the story started going I found that I did enjoy it quite a bit.I think the writer over all did a GOOD JOB! I look forward to seeing what else this writer has to offer in the future.
p.s after my review of his book I am proud to say I can call this author my friend. I have gotten to know kelvin and I think he is a gifted young author.I currently own two of his books and have made him a deal if he keeps writing I will keep reading.He truly loves writting and deserves the chance to have his books read.Kelvin is also one of the nicest guys you will ever meet.
check out his blog http://icire.blogspot.com/ he has giveaways and all kinds of fun stuff

No comments:

Post a Comment