Saturday, January 21, 2012

treasure hunter

Treasure HunterTreasure Hunter by W.C. Jameson

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


I loved this book! I found myself wondering many things about this author and would love to spend a day just chatting with him.The book is a collection of different adventures or treasure hunts that w.c. jameson was kind enough to share with us.This is a man that has many secrets and stories that for many years he kept to himself.In this book you get the honor to get a peek at what his life was and still is to this day.W.C. Jameson has researched and found many treasures that no one has laid eyes on since they were hidden or forgotten about.I found myself questioning if I could do any of the things W.C. and his partners did and the answer was always no.The hardships these men had to face would defeat most men and women,but not these four determinded and almost fearless men.W.C. Jameson lets you get just a taste of where the treasure is because alot of it is still there waiting to be claimed.The things these men have seen most people never will.The history these men have held in thier hands is priceless.What it must be like to be the first person to touch artifacts no one has touched in hundreds of years.While reading this book I found myself asking question after question. Why did they do it? Was it the money? Was it the challenge? Or was it something else? You must decide for yourself why they did it, but for me I think they did it because they were the men that could.I cant wait untill I get more of W.C. Jameson's books.I am not ready for the adventure to be over!



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment