Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Anne of Hollywood

Anne of HollywoodAnne of Hollywood by Carol Wolper

My rating: 3 of 5 stars


I enjoyed reading this book it was a guilty pleasure.This book I would call an adult R rated version of Gossip girl set in Hollywood recast with the Tudors.I love Tudor history,and Gossip girl so this book was a great book for me.The author I think wrote a story that was interesting using public figures from the past but setting them in world of today's Hollywood where people are famous for being seen with the right people or for just being rich.In a lot of ways I don't think times have changed all that much.People who have power and money are surrounded by friends that all want something from them. Henry and Anne were no different in that fact be it the England of the past or the Hollywood from today.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment